Happy Chinese New Year! Today we walk through the oldest Chinatown in the world, Binondo in Manila, Philippines. We saw so many unique and some odd things!
Kung Hei Fat Choi! Happy Chinese New Year! It is the Year of the Rooster! Join us as we pig out on some Chinese Food here in Manila and talk about what we know about Chinese people in the Philippines as well as characteristics of those born under the year of the Rooster!
Keep me company as I work from home making youtube videos. See what it’s like and check out the strange but awesome omens that I saw along the way today!
Today we shot 4 music videos in literally the coolest place in Cavite, Philippines. I also talk about a love for music and a stint on Canadian Idol in this vlog. Big thank you to Torres Farm & Resort. Check them out on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/torresresort
I hit up an exotic pet convention called Reptile X at World Trade Center in Manila! Join me as we geek out on animals!
Today we traveled to Cavite, Philippines for the Appledrive Project, an advocacy teaching kids healthy eating and lifestyle in the Philippines. Visit http://www.theappledriveproject.com to see how you could help.
- Styling My Hair For the First Time as an Adult | Vlog #403
- My Valentine’s Day Original Love Song Playlist | Vlog #402
- OMG We’re Trending Again – Highest We’ve EVER Trended! | Vlog #401
- Bringing My Bird Into My Ant Room | Vlog #400
- Valentine’s Date With My Family (Epic Valentine’s Day Menu) | Vlog #399